Muscatine County Courthouse
Muscatine County Courthouse was built in 1909 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1981. The three-story structure is composed of stone and concrete. It was designed by Detroit architect J.E. Mills in the Beaux Arts style, and built by J.W. McAlpine of Dixon, Illinois.
Daprato Rigali was hired to restore and conserve the 8 main rotunda murals in the Muscatine County Courthouse, as well as the decorative painting and restoration of the main courtroom. Daprato Rigali worked with Horizon Architecture.
Services Provided: Decorative Painting & Mural Conservation
Date Completed: 2019